Several users have been asking to how to change the apple maps voice in iPhone, Mac and apple watch. No worry, here in this article we have lined up the step by step procedure you have to follow. So no further ado let’s begin.
Change the voice for Maps on your iPhone
- Tap Settings, then Siri & Search.
- Click on Siri Voice.
- This will bring up a new window. Depending on how your iPhone or iPad is set up for language and country, you may see different options. You will be given the following choices:
- British \sIndian
- Africa, South
- Depending on the Variety you choose, there can be up to five voices.
When you touch a choice, Siri will say, “Hello, my name is Siri. Pick which voice you want me to use.” This gives you a quick look at each voice so you can choose the one you like best. Siri has both male and female voices. It also has options for Siri to sound less like a man or a woman. Choose whatever you want. When you first tap on a voice, it will say Downloading, and the download may take a few minutes to finish. Leave Settings when you are done. When you open the Maps app, you can hear the new voice.
Change the voice for Maps on your Mac
- Siri is found under System Preferences.
- Open the Voice Variety drop-down menu and choose a voice type. You can then change the voice using the options below it. If your Mac is up to date, you will find the same options as on your iPhone or iPad.
Change the voice of Maps on an Apple Watch
- Tap Setting > Siri on your Watch.
- Scroll down and press Siri Voice.
- Then, choose the voice you want, just like on an iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
Can you change the voice on Apple Maps?
You can not only change the voice, but you can also choose from different variations.
How do I change the voice volume on Apple Maps?
Open your phone’s Settings app.
Choose Navigation and Help.
In Navigation Voice Volume, you can choose whether or not you want the voice to be loud.
How do I change the voice of a female on Apple Maps?
Select “Siri Voice”
Choose “American” from the “Variety” menu.
Choose “Voice 4” from the “Voice” menu.
Why won’t my Apple Maps talk?
Make sure your toggle isn’t set to “No Voice” in Apple Maps’ voice navigation settings. If it is, you won’t be able to use voice navigation, no matter how loud you turn up the volume on your iPhone.
So these were the ways you can change apple map voice to female and other languages. Hope now your understand and now change your apple map voice by following above steps.
Read more articles: