Nowadays, every android smartphones come with simple basic UI theme, and after using for one or two month its quite feel bored and there is no other inbuilt stylish customization of the theme to make it attractive, But Don’t worry; using third party substratum themes apps you can easily change your whole UI themes morever in the play store there are lots of best substratum themes options are available some themes works with rooting your smartphone & some works well without root, to give your android an ultimate look for that here in this article I will tell you the best free substratum themes that you should have to try.
What is Substratum theme & How to Install
Substratum basically a tool or engine through which you can install various beautiful substratum themes from play store correctly that will change your whole user interface and give your android a new look, The morever substratum app is necessary to use themes because it needed rooted devices mostly to change files.
How to Install Substratum & themes
- Firstly make sure your smartphone is perfectly rooted if it’s not then the first root your smartphone with various rooted apps from play store.
- After rooting your device, go to play store and download the substratum theme engine, which helps you to install substratum themes on your device.
- The third step, after installing a check and give all permissions that the substratum engine wants.
- That’s all, Now you just have to choose your favorite substratum themes which I will mention below it, some substratum themes are paid & free.
- Choose your Favorite one to give your android new look.
Best Substratum Themes To Install
1. Swift Black Substratum Theme
No doubt, the black theme gives an android an immersive standard looking, where now you have 200 more overlays through which you can customize your user interface to make it awesome,morever theme having more different colors that look awesome with black, the best feature I like in swift black is here you will get timely updates to never get you bored with the same UI.
Best things I Like In Swift Black Substratum Theme
- Awesome color combination
- Gives Fantastic Look on OLED & Amoled Display
- Less battery consumption
Install: Swift Black (Paid)
2. Pixel Theme- Substratum
If you are like me who loves stock Android UI but frustrated with same overlays and not having different personalization to make it more fantastic than, pixel substratum theme is best for you with this theme you can easily do various awesome color combination that experience you advance customize pixel phone, morever the theme works above oreo version (8.0 to latest android Q 10.0) smartphones, really a great pixel substratum theme in free version.
Best thing I Like In Pixel Substratum Theme
- Same UI but great customization color combination
- Gives feel like pixel phones
- Works with various android versions
Install: Pixel Theme (Free)
3. aospUI Black, Substratum theme
Here is another great option that you can choose in black substratum theme, where you will experince stock android with colored action bars with having 16 accent colors to customize your whole android UI, It works well if you are looking to make your smartphone a standard look then you should have to try aospUI theme, apart from that it works well with android (6.0 to 9.0 and above version).
Best thing I Like In aospUi Substratum Theme
- Simple but great icon and action bar
- Work flawlessly with all apps
- look awesome in AMOLED display
Install: aospUI theme (Paid)
4. Nano- Substratum theme
Here is the most beautiful theme which is developed by pierx, where you experince design and customize the icons colors, design, and theme color combination that makes your android separate from simple UI based android, morever it works with all types of android os from android nougat 7.1 to pie version, theme having various overlay list for your apps, so if you looking for black customization theme then nano theme is also a great option to use.
Best thing I Like In Nano Substratum Theme
- The theme works well with all types of Android OS
- Having great themes colors combination
- fast and easy to install
- Themes works with all your android apps
Install: Nano (Paid)
5. Pitch Black Substratum Theme
Here is the theme “Pitch Black”, if you operate Samsung smartphone which having AMOLED display on it then, don’t look on any other substratum theme, here is the themes “pitch black” which is only made for AMOLED display devices to give ultra-stylish combination of colors that you surely like it, Here in this theme you will get various color combination that purely suited with your AMOLED display, you should have to try this theme.
Best thing I Like In Pitch Black Substratum Theme
- Great Quality of colors combination with black
- Looks great with AMOLED display
- Contains 160 high-quality overlays
- Works with android oreo & pie version only
Install: Pitch Black (Paid)
If you are looking for substratum theme which having various great features from background options to multicolor, changing shapes icons and many more, then here I recommend you to use Flux substratum theme, which also has same procedure to installing as other themes, morever it comes with various color combination with black and it compatibility from android nougat to latest android pie.
Best thing I Like In Flux Theme
- Having various design options
- Great color combination options
- Works almost with every Android OS
Install: Flux (Paid)
Wrapping Up: Substratum Themes
These were the best substratum themes that you should have to use to make your simple UI based android to full customize UI, Before installing substratum theme make sure you have rooted device otherwise it does not work, Nowadays to make a change in UI needed a rooted device after that only you can customize your android. Is there any great substratum theme you are using let me know in the comment section to add one the list.