Several users have been asking how to get apple support to call, This issue might occur with several reasons. But not worry, here in this article we have lined up the step by step procedure you have to follow to get apple support to call you. So no further ado let’s begin.
How to Get Apple Support to Call You
Apple provides a help website that may be accessed from any device that has Internet access. You can contact Apple for assistance by following the procedures below:
- Open a web browser such as Safari and navigate to the Apple Support Product Selection page by typing https://getsupport.apple.com/products into the address bar.
- This will bring up a page titled “What do you need help with?” that lists all of Apple’s devices, apps, and services, including the Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, AirPods, Apple ID, App or iTunes Store, Apple Pay, and others. Choose the device, app, or service for which you require assistance. If the page does not display the device, app, or service you require assistance with, click the Show button to discover other alternatives.
- Selecting a category will bring up additional subcategories. For the purposes of this article, I’ve chosen Mac, which has a number of subcategories. There are many subcategories to choose from if your problem isn’t listed. Subcategories within subcategories may exist. Continue by selecting a subcategory. For example, I clicked on Internet, then Safari.
- Next, you’ll be able to see all of the ways you can get help. There may be a variety of choices based on the category you select. Message and phone options are usually available. Selecting the Call option tells Apple to call us. You’ll find the current wait time by selecting the Call option. For the most part, it takes less than five minutes. It only lasted two minutes or less for me.
- After that, you’ll be taken to a new page titled “Apple Support will call you.” This page will prompt you for additional information. In addition, as previously stated, you can choose to have them call you as soon as possible (typically within minutes) by selecting Call Now, or you can choose to have them call you within the next seven days by selecting Schedule a Call.
- If you want to schedule a time, you will be prompted to enter the times that you are available. Then enter your phone number, first and last name, and email address after you’ve selected a preferred time slot. A box will appear when you schedule a call, with the words “text me a reminder” written in them. If you want to receive a reminder from Apple before the phone call, check this box. After you have completed the fields, click on the Continue button.
- That’s it. The confirmation screen follows. You’ll see a Case ID. You can contact Apple using this Case ID. Two buttons appear: Reschedule and Cancel. Apple will also send you an email with these details.
Read More Articles:
- Chrome Flags: Enable Advanced User Settings In Google Chrome
- Best Lightweight And Fastest Browser For Linux [New]
- Best WWE Games For Android [New]
- Best Substratum Themes For Android [New]
- How Do I Check and Export Call History From MS Teams?