If you have a “Service Recommended” warning, this message will appear in the menu that appears when you click the battery icon. In this article, we’ll tell you how to fix the Battery Service Warning MacBook Without Replace problem.
Apple Care may cover your battery in some cases. If your MacBook model is eligible for a Service Program, you may also be able to get a new one for free. You can either make an appointment at a Genius Bar or mail in your device to get the battery replaced.
System Preferences > Battery is where you can start setting up an appointment.
- Click on Service Options from System Preferences, then click on Battery.
- Safari will open an Apple Support page. Select your device.
- “Bring in for Repair” is listed under “Solutions.” Select Find a place.
- If you need to, enter your Mac user password to let the sign-in process work. Click on Keep Going.
- Pick a place and then make an appointment. Choose a time and day.
- Enter your phone number, click Continue, and then do whatever else is shown on the screen.
How to Fix Battery Service Warning MacBook Without Replace
Put your Mac to sleep. Connect your computer’s power adapter to an electrical outlet. Hold down the Shift, Control, Option, and Power buttons, and then let go. Turn on the MacBook, and then look in the battery status menu to see if the “Service Battery” message has gone away.
Depending on what kind of MacBook Pro you have, changing the battery can be very easy or very hard and take a long time. It’s possible to do it yourself, but taking it in for service is easier and less stressful (but costs more). This is especially true if the warranty is still valid.
At its maximum cycle count, your battery is made to keep up to 80% of its original charge capacity. For the best performance, you should replace your battery when it has been used as many times as it can.
If this warning light comes on while the engine is running, it means that there is a problem with the charging system, usually because the battery is dead or the alternator has stopped working. When your car or truck won’t start, sometimes it’s because the battery is bad and can’t hold a charge.
Read more articles: