Wingstop chicken sandwich: Wingstop just put out a new Chicken Sandwich that comes in 12 different flavors.
The American fast food chain, which is known for its wings, tenders, and boneless chicken, has had a few different burgers on the menu in the past.
But this is the first time that a whole range of sandwiches has been offered, and you can choose from 12 “mouth-watering” flavors.
Wingstop’s chief revenue and technology officer, Stacy Peterson, said that this is a chance to attract new customers and thank old ones by proving that the brand is “The Flavor Experts.”
In the press release, she said, “The Wingstop Chicken Sandwich doesn’t just come in one flavor—fans can choose from our 12 bold, signature flavors.”
Here are 12 different ways to make a chicken sandwich.
Wingstop chicken sandwich
- Atomic: This is the hottest choice.
- Original Hot: This was the first Wingstop that was ever tossed. It was spicy and tangy.
- Cajun: Tossed in Original Hot and then dusted with Cajun seasoning, which is bold and spicy.
- Garlic Parmesan: Parmesan dry rub with garlic and butter.
- Hawaiian: A sweet and sour mix of citrus from the island of Hawaii and rich Asian flavors.
- Hickory-smoked barbecue is strong, smokey, sweet, and thick. It’s everything you love about BBQ, but even better.
- Lemon Pepper: A dry rub made of lemon zest and cracked black pepper.
- Louisiana Rub: A dry rub that is spicy and crunchy, with a Cajun drawl.
- It’s sweet and spicy at the same time. …and even more.
- Spicy Korean Q: Ginger, garlic, siracha, and crushed red pepper make the perfect balance of sweet and spicy.
- Mild is the Original Hot with a little less heat.
- It’s simple: It’s the first crispy and juicy chicken sandwich.
Chicken Sandwich Price
No matter what flavor you choose, the price of a Chicken Sandwich is always $5.49. It will cost you $7.99 for a combo meal with a drink and hand-cut fries.
Every sandwich comes with crunchy pickles and a toasted bun. Wingstop says, “Take it up a notch” and dip it in their famous ranch sauce, which comes with every Chicken Sandwich.
Fans who signed up before September 5 could get one of 100,000 free Chicken Sandwiches from a fast food chain, but they are all gone now.
Follow Wingstop on Instagram to find out about new deals as they come out.
Wingstop chicken sandwich Strategy
With this new video, Wingstop wants people to stop eating their current favorite fast food and instead order from the chain.
“Fans will beg to break up with their tired weekly “lunch date” to get their hands on Wingstop’s crispy chicken sandwich,” they said.
“We’re so sure of the product that we’re giving fans a reason to leave their current favorite chicken sandwich and find a new favorite at Wingstop.”
That means goodbye to Popeyes, Chick-fil-A, and KFC and hello to Wingstop, which wants to be the “it” place for both chicken pieces and burgers.
It looks like the launch has made people want to eat at fast food places. One person wrote on Twitter: