Will modern warfare 2 beta progress carry over: The progress you make in the beta version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 doesn’t carry over to the full game. You won’t be able to take your rank, weapon levels, or unlocked items with you.
By taking part in the beta, you can get a few things, the best of which are the two blueprints, but when the game comes out, everyone will start over at level 1.
Unfortunately, none of your Modern Warfare 2 beta progress will carry over to the full game. It makes sense because it would be bad for new players to face people who started at level 30 and already had a lot of weapons and attachments unlocked.
Will modern warfare 2 beta progress carry over
Infinity Ward has confirmed that your progress from the Modern Warfare 2 beta will not be carried over to the full game. The bad news is that.
The good news is that if you play the beta, you can earn a lot of rewards that will be added to your account when the full game comes out.
All you have to do is move up in ranks, and at certain levels, you’ll get rewards.
There are 30 ranks to earn and 10 rewards to get, so there’s a lot to play for.
Here, you can learn more about these rewards, but here’s a general idea:
- Level 2: “Smashed It” is a moving emblem.
- Level 4: Charm “Buckle Up”
- Level 6: “Passed the Test” on an animated player card.
- Sticker that says “Operation First Blood.”
- Level 15: Weapon Blueprint “Side Impact”
- “Collision” is the 18th level of Operation Skin.
- Level 19: Get “No Competition” on vinyl.
- Sticker that says “Safety First”
- Level 26: The “Floor It” skin for your car.
- Level 30: Weapon Blueprint “Frontal Impact”
- Here, you can find out more about the open beta for Modern Warfare 2. We’ve also been answering some of the most common questions, like whether or not Zombies will come back and how many maps are in the beta.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 comes out on October 28 for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC.