Here is the complete details of What does Grease do in Elden Ring?
Grease is a useful consumable item in Elden Ring that makes weapons do more damage. You can loot Grease or make it yourself with the help of cookbooks. Grease doesn’t always have the same effect. It only works for a short time, but that should be enough to hurt enemies and bosses a lot.
How to use grease elden ring
To use Grease in Elden Ring, you must first equip your weapon with a type of Grease that is compatible with it. Go to Equipment, click on Quick Access Slots, open your inventory, and look for the Grease you want to use.
If you choose it, it will go into your Quick Access slot. Then you press X to use it on your weapon.
Don’t forget that Grease can’t be used on special weapons. This item can only be used on weapons that don’t have elemental damage already.
Type of Grease in Elden Ring
- Frost builds up when grease freezes, causing frostbite.
- Holy Grease makes your attacks do more holy damage.
- Fire Grease does more damage with fire.
- Blood Grease makes your enemies lose too much blood, which kills them.
- Dragonwound Grease makes damage done to dragons even worse.
- Drawstring Grease makes different types of Grease do more damage but lasts less time.
- Lightning Grease makes your attacks do more lightning damage.
- Magic Grease makes your spells do more damage.
- Rot Grease causes Scarlet Rot, which is the same thing that is making Millicent’s body rot. Shield Grease makes you 13 percent better at blocking and 20 percent better at not taking damage.
- Poison Grease hurts with poison.
- Soporific Grease makes people sleepy, which makes your enemies vulnerable to critical attacks.
How long does Grease last in elden ring?
Depending on the type of Grease you use, the effect lasts between 10 and 60 seconds. Short-term Grease is more powerful. Drawstring Grease only works for a short amount of time, usually 10 to 15 seconds. Each of the 60-second effects of Freezing Grease, Magic Grease, Fire Grease, Holy Grease, Blood Grease, and Dragonwound Grease.
Magic Grease is an item in Elden Ring that can be used up. Magic Grease is put on weapons to make them do more magic damage. Grease that has hardened and is made from a mix of materials that have magical properties. Can be made.
Since you are already using a Special Weapon, you can’t use Grease in Elden Ring. Special Weapons are easier to level up, but they can’t be used with Ashes of War or Grease. You have to use the skill that comes with the Special Weapon.
You just need to go to the Menu screen, click on Inventory, and scroll down to the different Grease items you’ve picked up along the way. Choose the Grease you want to use, and then click Use. Then, that buff will be put on your weapon, giving you more power for a certain amount of time.
Dragonwound Grease will increase the damage you do to dragons in Elden Ring. But it can’t be used for every kind of weapon. Dragonwound Grease can only be used on basic weapons or ones that have a physical affinity.
Blood Grease is a consumable item that can be used to give your weapons the power of cuts. Whether you make it or find it, you can put it on your mainhand weapon in a few seconds. This lets you deal blood loss over time, which ends in a brutal hemmorage of a lot of blood loss.