Warzone 2.0 Not Working on Xbox: We already said that Warzone 2.0 game doesn’t work on Xbox because the Cross-Gen Bundle Upgrade doesn’t happen automatically because of a bug or problem with Microsoft.
Because of this error, Warzone 2 game hasn’t been working on Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One. The bug has been known to Microsoft for a long time, so players expect it to be fixed soon.
Xbox Users have been very worried about it. When a player buys a game, he or she expects it to work perfectly, but this bug makes it impossible for them to play Warzone 2 game.
Warzone 2.0 Not Working on Xbox
Reset Xbox Network
- Open Network Settings by going to Xbox Settings.
- Click on Advanced Settings, then look for Alternate Mac Address.
- To get rid of it, turn the console off completely and unplug all of its cables.
- Wait 2 to 3 minutes, then connect the cables.
- Check to see if the problem is fixed by turning on your Xbox.
If you play Warzone 2 game doesn’t work on your Xbox, you’re not the only one.
Some people have said that when they start their Warzone 2 game game, it gets stuck on the loading page, crashes, and sends them back to the Xbox home screen.
Check NAT Type
- First, go to Settings and then click on Network Settings.
- Now, open type NAT. Check to see if it’s open.
- If it’s not open, you’ll need to ask your ISP to open some ports.
- Check out these Xbox ports that need to be opened: Ports 88 (UDP), 3074 (both UDP and TCP), 53 (both UDP and TCP), 80 (TCP), 500 (UDP), 3544 (UDP), and 4500 (UDP).
- The NAT type of your console is sometimes the reason why Warzone 2 game won’t work. If it’s closed, it might get in the way and stop the game from starting.
- Go to System from Settings.
- Choose Reset This Xbox after clicking on Console Info.
- The last step is to click Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.
If none of the above solutions worked, the next step will be to reset the console. You won’t lose your games or data if you choose “Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.”
Use the controller
- Start the game again after you turn on your Xbox again.
- If your game is stuck on a black screen while it is loading, press and release the Home button on your controller.
- To go back to the screen, press B.
If you do everything right, your console will check the frame rate and vibration feedback, and the game should start working.
You can turn the screen off and come back to the game later or in the middle of it. Check for framerate drops or jittering before you use this bypass.
If you notice that your controller isn’t giving you vibration feedback when you shoot, you can use the steps above to fix Warzone 2 game not working or crashing on Xbox.
Reinstall the game
- Press the Xbox button on the Xbox One home screen and choose My Games & Apps.
- Select the game you want to get rid of, then press the Menu button on your controller.
- Choose Uninstall from the menu that appears. Choose Uninstall All if you want to get rid of your game completely.
- Go back to My Games and Apps and choose Full Library to reinstall the game.
- Choose All Owned Games from the menu.
Warzone 2 game should be at the top of the list
So many people are upset that only Warzone 2 game doesn’t work, while all of the other Warzone 2 game do.
Cross-Gen Bundle Upgrade is to blame for this problem, and you and other gamers can’t do anything about it.
Microsoft confirms and insists that the problem has been fixed, and their Xbox Twitter account has a live update.
The server was down, so many other people couldn’t play Warzone 2 game. Microsoft found out what was going on and fixed the problem.
Warzone 2 game not working on Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One has been a big problem for a while.
One of the best and easiest ways to fix this problem is to buy and install Cross-Gen Bundle Upgrade.
It costs $10 and works with Xbox Series X/S ray-tracing optimizations and many HD packs.
If you don’t install this add-on, Xbox will skip the base game data and install all other files instead. Warzone 2 game won’t work because of this.
Read More Articles: