Saints Row crossplay not working: The action-adventure video games in the Saints Row series were made by Volition and put out by THQ and Deep Silver. The series is about a made-up street gang called the 3rd Street Saints. They came from the Saints Row neighborhood, which is where the series’ name comes from.
What if you are playing on PlayStation and they are playing on Xbox? Can you play Saints Row on different platforms at the same time? Saints Row crossplay not working? Let’s take a look.
How Do You Play Saints Row Cross-Platform?
- Open Saints Row on any platform and sign in.
- Select the cog at the bottom of the left menu to get to the settings.
- In the settings, choose the Online/Legal section.
- On the “cross-platform matchmaking” box, you can choose from the following options:
- To enable crossplay: You can leave the box alone because it should already be set to crossplay.
- To turn off crossplay, From the drop-down menu, choose “disable.”
- To allow crossplay between consoles: From the drop-down menu, choose “console-only.”
- Save the changes you made, and go back to the main menu.
- You just turned on or turned off crossplay in Saints Row.
Saints Row crossplay not working
Check if Saints Row servers are down
First, see if the servers for Saints Row are down. Players can’t always play with their friends, especially on other platforms, when there’s an outage or server downtime.
Turn Crossplay Off and then On
Second, turn off the option for crossplay and then turn it on again.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Get to the Account tab.
- Toggle the Crossplay option and set it to Disabled.
- Then turn it back on and try joining a game again.
Remove and Re-add Friends
If that’s not the case, try taking the friends off and then adding them back. You will see two kinds of friends: friends from Activision and friends from the platform you are using.
Here’s how to add friends from other sites.
- From the game’s main menu, choose “Social.”
- On the Friends tab, click Invite Friends.
- To send an invite to a friend, click “Enter Account.”
- Type in your friend’s ID, which looks like PlayerName#.
If there was a bug with your account ID or Saints Row crossplay, this should fix it. But try it a few more times if it doesn’t work. If that doesn’t work either, we have to wait until the developers release a patch that fixes the problem.