NBA 2K23 Contact Dunk requirements for Small, Pro, Elite, and Bigman dunk types: Knowing NBA 2K23 Contact Dunk requirements is crucial if you want to define supremacy on the court. There are few things more satisfying than dunking over a helpless opponent and displaying dominance.
Contact dunks are the ultimate basketball powerplay, not only in real life but also in NBA 2K games! They’re back in 2K23! All NBA 2K23 Contact Dunk requirements for Small, Pro, Elite, and Bigman dunk types are covered in this guide, along with all Height & Attribute numbers.
NBA 2K23 Contact Dunk requirements
In NBA 2K games, dunking has always been one of the most fun things to do. With every new version of the game, this famous part of basketball has become harder and harder to do.
And nothing has changed in NBA 2K23. Dunking is harder than ever to get good at, so you’ll need to practice a lot.
This is especially true if you want to keep getting the Dunk Meter to go off. So, let’s look at what you need to do to dunk. To be able to do different kinds of dunks, you must meet these height and skill requirements:
- Small Contact Dunks: Driving Dunk 86+, Height: Less than 6’5″
- Pro Contact Dunks: Driving Dunk 84 or higher, Vertical Dunk 70 or higher, Height: None
- Pro Bigman Contact Dunks – Attribute: Driving Dunk 80+ – Height: Over 6’10”
- Elite Contact Dunks: Driving Dunk 92 or higher, Vertical 80 or higher, No Height.
- Elite Bigman Contact Dunks: Standing Dunk 90+ and taller than 6’10”.
If you remember the requirements from last year, you might be able to tell that they haven’t changed in NBA 2K23.
They’re the same as they were in NBA 2K22. So, before you make your player, think about these requirements and what kind of dunks you want your player to be able to do. And then make them in that way.