MLB The Show 23 Moonshot Mile High Event: Complete Guide Major League Baseball (MLB) The Show 23 is back with another exciting event for players. The Moonshot: Mile High Event is now live and has already attracted a lot of attention.
This event is perfect for Diamond Dynasty players who are looking for exciting new content. The Moonshot: Mile High Event has many great rewards, and players will need to win matches to get them.
In this article, we will explore how to complete the Moonshot: Mile High Event and all its rewards.
The Objective of the Moonshot: Mile High Event
The main objective of the Moonshot: Mile High Event is to win matches. Players need to accumulate as many wins as possible to get the rewards. The higher the number of wins, the better the rewards.
The ultimate goal is to reach 50 wins to unlock the event’s final reward. However, it’s best to target securing 25 wins first, as it will unlock the new cards of Dante Bichette and Todd Helton.
How to Participate in the Moonshot: Mile High Event
To participate in the Moonshot: Mile High Event, players need to have a Diamond Dynasty team. Players can access the event by selecting “Events” in the game’s main menu. The Moonshot: Mile High Event will be available under the “Featured” tab.
The Rewards of the Moonshot: Mile High Event
The Moonshot: Mile High Event offers many great rewards for players who win matches.
How to Complete the Moonshot: Mile High Event
To complete the Moonshot: Mile High Event in MLB The Show 23, players need to accumulate as many wins as possible. The more wins a player can get, the more rewards they’ll receive. However, it’s important to note that players need to hit certain milestones to unlock specific rewards.
To start, players should aim to get 25 wins, as it will unlock the new Dante Bichette and Todd Helton cards. The next milestone is 50 wins, which unlocks a Diamond Choice Pack. After that, the third milestone is 75 wins, which unlocks a Hall of Fame Choice Pack. Finally, players who can achieve 100 wins will unlock a special reward, a new Mile High Stadium.
It’s important to note that players don’t need to get all the way to 100 wins to get the best rewards. The Dante Bichette and Todd Helton cards are arguably the most valuable rewards in the event, so players should target getting those first. The Diamond Choice Pack and Hall of Fame Choice Pack are also great rewards, but they require a significant amount of grinding to obtain.
Tips and Tricks for the Moonshot: Mile High Event
To help players get the most out of the Moonshot: Mile High Event, here are some tips and tricks to keep in mind:
- Start by building a strong team. To win matches, players need to have a team that can compete at a high level. Invest in good players and focus on building a balanced team.
- Practice your hitting. The Moonshot: Mile High Event is all about hitting home runs, so players should practice their timing and swing mechanics to improve their chances of hitting a home run.
- Be patient. The Moonshot: Mile High Event is a grind, and players will need to put in a lot of time and effort to get the best rewards. Take breaks when needed and don’t get too frustrated if progress is slow.
- Use your rewards wisely. As players unlock new rewards, they should consider which ones will be most valuable to their team. Don’t waste rewards on players who won’t help you win matches.
- Keep an eye on the leaderboard. The Moonshot: Mile High Event is a competitive event, and players can track their progress on the leaderboard. Keeping an eye on the leaderboard can help players stay motivated and focused on their goal.
The Moonshot: Mile High Event is an exciting new addition to MLB The Show 23, offering players the chance to earn great rewards and improve their teams. By accumulating wins and hitting milestones, players can unlock new cards, packs, and even a new stadium. However, it’s important to remember that the event is a grind and will require a lot of time and effort to complete. With these tips and tricks, players can maximize their chances of success and get the most out of the event.