The fact that everyday technology never experiences minor hiccups, like a PS4 DualShock controller missing a plug in, is the most unrealistic element of any science fiction movie, not time travel or faster-than-light spaceships.
Fear not if your controller won’t connect to your PS4; while frustrating, most of the time it can be resolved.
If you have a PS4 and Missing plug in ps4, you’re not the only one. Many PS4 users have said that Missing plug in ps4 won’t connect.
This is a very bothersome problem. You can’t play games on your PS4 without a properly connected controller. You’re probably looking for a way to get your controller to work with your console.
But don’t be afraid. This problem can be fixed. Here are ideas that might help. You might not need to try all of them. Just start at the top of the list and work your way down until you find one that works for you.
Missing plug in ps4
1. Connect your PS4 controller with a data cable
The first thing you should try if your PS4 controller is having trouble connecting wirelessly is connecting it via cable.
You might try using the cable that came with your PS4 console to connect it. However, if it doesn’t work, you should try another. Use a USB cable with a micro-USB connector, please (you can see many Android smartphones use this type of cable).
2. Reset your PS4 controller
Resetting your PS4 controller is another good way to get it to work again. To do so:
1) Put your PlayStation 4 to sleep.
2) Look on the back of your controller near the L2 shoulder button for the reset button. Then, push the button with a small, folded paperclip or something similar and hold it down for a few seconds. Then push the button again.
3) Connect your controller to your PS4 console. After that, turn on your PS4.
If this works for you, your PS4 controller will now be connected to your PS4 console.
3. Restart your PS4 console completely
There may be problems with your PS4 that cause your controller to stop working. You can try turning off and then on your PS4 to see if that fixes the problem:
1) Press and hold the PS4’s power button until you hear the second beep. Then push the button again.
2) Unplug the power cord and the controller from the console that wouldn’t connect.
3) Put your PS4 away for a couple of minutes.
4) Connect the power cord and controller to the console again.
5) Start up your PS4. Check the controller to see if it is still working well.
How to solve Missing plug in ps4
- This is a message that can show up on your PlayStation 4 when you try to play a game.
- It means that the game you’re trying to play needs a plugin that isn’t installed on your PS4.
- You can try to install the plugin or find a version of the game that doesn’t need it.