Many Minecraft Realms players are getting the “Internal Server Error” and are looking for a solution. This can be very frustrating because it can stop you or your friends from moving forward on your server. There are many ways to solve this problem, which is good news. So let’s take a quick look at all the ways you can fix Minecraft Realms Error 500.
How to Fix Minecraft Realms Internal Server Error
Here are some things you can try to fix if this game gives you an error 500.
- Check the server status. If the game is being worked on, the servers are likely to be down. You can look at Twitter to see if there are any problems with Mojang Status. If so, you should wait until the services are back up and running.
- Check your connection. There’s a good chance that your internet is causing connection problems. Do a speed test to see if your internet is working right and to find out how fast it is.
- Restart your internet. If the problem was with your internet, restarting it might help.
- Wired connection: Unplug the Ethernet cable and wait at least 10 seconds to refresh your wired connection. Now that you’ve plugged it back in, it should work better.
- Wireless connection: Restarting your router will make your wireless connection work better.
- Turn off plugins: Your game may be using plugins. If that’s the case, you might get this error when a plugin doesn’t work with any updated version of the game. Turn off the plugins or remove them completely, and then restart the game. Try playing the game again and see if that error still happens.
- Remove Mods: Like plugins, mods can sometimes cause problems with your version of Minecraft. Remove any mods you think could be causing the problem, and then try to start the game again to see if that helps.
- Close the game all the way, and if you need to, end it from the task manager. Now start the game and see if you still get the internal server error.
- Restart your PC: Pressing Alt + F4 and choosing “Restart” is a simple and safe fix on this list. Once your PC is up and running, play the game to see if the error still happens.
- Tell Mojang Support about the problem: You can call Mojang Support and tell them about the problem. Then, they can help you figure out how to fix the problem.