- You can restart your device by pressing and holding the on/off button and then sliding the slider.
- Make sure to upgrade to Apple’s latest iOS version by going to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Go to Settings > Messages and turn off iMessage. After a few seconds, turn it back on.
- Go to Settings > Messages and turn off MMS Messaging, then turn it back on.
- You can reset your network settings by going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Note that this action will delete your Wi-Fi passwords.
- This tip may not be the best solution, but you might want to try it. Try deleting all of the conversation messages from the affected contact.
iPhone Messages & iMessage Showing Only Numbers
The easiest thing to do is to turn off and on your iPhone. This usually brings back the names of the missing contacts. Do keep in mind that rebooting can also fix other problems, like ones with Apple Pay. You can reboot your phone by turning it off and then back on, or you can do a hard reboot.
Tap the “Accounts” button in the “Contacts” settings. Then, tap the third-party account option. Make sure that the “Contacts” switch is turned on. If it was already on, turn it off and then back on.
Go to Settings, tap your name to access your Apple ID settings, then tap iCloud. Under Apps Using iCloud, look for “Contacts” and make sure the switch is turned on.
Turn “Hide Contacts Without Numbers” off or on. It’s also possible that after the Android update, the “Hide Contacts Without Numbers” function was turned on. It sometimes happens, and when this option is turned on, Android won’t show the names of your contacts. So, you just need to turn off this feature in the settings.
When you pin a contact in Messages on your iPhone, the conversation thread with that person stays at the top as an icon. This makes it easy to tap on the icon and read the conversation at any time without having to look through all of your iPhone messages.
Read more: How To Get Free Skins In Fortnite Ps4 [New]