How to Unlock Platinum Camo in MW2 : You can use camos to make unique skins for your gun that will make it look great. In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, you can unlock the Gold, Polyatomic, Orion, and Platinum Camo skins for your weapon. This guide will show you how to unlock and get the shiny silver skin.
How to Unlock Platinum Camo in MW2
- Choose a weapon whose Platinum camo you want to unlock. As an example, let’s look at the M4 Assault Rifle.
- First, you have to figure out how to get the Gold Camo for it. And to do that, you have to level up the weapon, unlock Base Camo challenges, and finish them. Once you’ve done all four, the Gold Camo challenge will become available. Just finish it to get the Gold camo skin for your M4.
- Now do this for every other gun in that class, which in this case is the Assault Rifle class.
- Once you get the Gold Camo for every weapon in a class, you can do the Platinum Camo challenge in COD MW2.
- And when you finish that Platinum Mastery challenge, you’ll get the Platinum camo.
How to Get Camo Challenges
- Opening COD Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer mode.
- Click on your loadout for Multiplayer.
- You can change your Custom Loadout by clicking on it.
- Now pick your weapon and click on the button that says “Gunsmith (Build/Customize)”.
- Hit the Customize button at the top of the menu to see the camo options.