If you want to know how to shuffle stations in pandora then keep scrolling.
Shuffle your music for a more adaptable listening experience, where hearing a song you’ve forgotten about can instantly put you in a good mood. The shuffle feature is available on most streaming platforms, but it can be difficult to use across multiple devices. Fortunately, there are several ways to shuffle your Pandora stations so you can listen to your favorite songs.
How to Shuffle Pandora Stations
This tutorial will show you how to shuffle Pandora stations on your iPhone and Android device. We’ll also go over how to use the shuffle feature with the Alexa virtual assistant and the Sonus sound system.
On an iPhone, how do you shuffle Pandora stations?
If you have a free or Plus Pandora subscription, shuffle stations on your iPhone is a simple process. This is how it works:
- Go to “My Collection” and drag the “Shuffle Stations” bar to the right of the interface.
- Once it appears, click the “Pencil” icon.
- In Shuffle by Stations or Genre, select the stations you want the app to play.
- Once you’ve made your choice, click the “Save” button in the upper right corner of the screen to save the changes.
To disable shuffle, enter the name of a new station.
Premium subscribers can also choose which stations are shuffled in their Pandora app. To accomplish this, you must:
- Navigate to the “My Collection” section and select “Stations.”
- Click the “Pencil” icon to the right of “Shuffle Stations.”
- The app will generate a list of stations for you. Tap their names to enable or disable the stations Pandora will shuffle.
- Once you’ve finished adding and removing stations, click the “Save” button, and the app will apply the changes.
Tap the name of a new station to stop the shuffle.
How to Play Pandora Stations on an Android Device
If you’re listening to music on an Android device, you can customize the “Shuffle” feature in the Pandora “Station List.”
To change what the app plays in Shuffle mode from a free or Pandora Plus account, do the following:
- Go to the top of the “Station List” and select “My Collection.”
- Locate and hold the “Shuffle stations” button.
- Your “Shuffle Options” will now be generated by the app. Tap the station names to select which stations will be streamed in Shuffle mode.
- In the upper left corner, press the black arrow icon. The app will apply the changes and return you to your list of stations.
- To exit Shuffle mode, switch to a different individual station.
- Pandora Premium subscribers can also fine-tune their listening experience by editing their shuffle list. To accomplish this, you must:
- Select “My Collection” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the “Stations” filter.
- Select the “Pencil” icon to the right of the “Shuffle stations” option.
Pandora will take you to the “Shuffle Options” page. When you enable Shuffle mode, tap the stations to choose which ones will be streamed. Selecting marked stations removes them from your shuffle list.
Tap the small black arrow in the upper-left corner of the app to save the changes and return to your stations.
On an Android device, tap the name of a different individual station to turn off shuffling.
How to Play Pandora Stations with Alexa/Echo
Amazon’s virtual assistant is a convenient way to listen to music without having to open the Pandora app on your computer or mobile device. However, because Amazon Echo responds to voice commands, it’s critical to issue a command that Eco understands. Users have reported having difficulty getting their Echo to respond appropriately to their statements. However, there are several ways to ensure that your Amazon Echo is properly linked to the Pandora app and that Shuffle mode is successfully activated.
- First, ensure that your Pandora account is linked to Amazon Echo. To accomplish this, you must:
- Open the Alexa app.
- Select the three horizontal bars in the upper left corner of the interface.
- Click on “Settings.”
- Select “Music” from the drop-down menu.
- “Go to “Manage Services” and select “Pandora.”
- Click “Link account.”
To finish linking your Pandora account, follow the on-screen instructions.
If you’ve ever told your assistant, “Alexa, play Aretha Franklin,” Echo has most likely streamed her songs from Tidal or Spotify.
- Similarly, if you ask Alexa to shuffle your stations, she may mix in stations from services other than Pandora. To avoid this problem, set Pandora as your Amazon Echo assistant’s default music station. Here’s how to go about it:
- Launch the Alexa app.
- Tap the three horizontal bars in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Go to “Settings.”
- Choose “Music” from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the “Account Settings” tab and select “Default Services.”
- Choose “Pandora” to make the app your default streaming service.
The methods described above will ensure that your Amazon Echo is ready to respond to your verbal commands. According to users, the following statements prompted their assistants to shuffle their Pandora stations:
“Alexa, shuffle my Pandora stations.”
“Alexa, play my Shuffle station on Pandora.”
“Alexa, play the Pandora station Shuffle.”
Upgrades to the Amazon Echo can alter how your assistant behaves. If your Alexa stops responding to these commands, try a different word combination. You’ll eventually find a combination that Alexa can recognize.
Using a Sonos Device to Shuffle Pandora Stations
You can control your Sonos sound system with your Pandora app to create an immersive listening experience.
One option is to use your iPhone’s Pandora app to shuffle Pandora stations with your Sonos device. To accomplish this, you must:
- Ensure that your iPhone and Sonos are both connected to the same wireless network.
- Open the Pandora app on your mobile device.
- Go to the “Now Playing” screen and tap the casting button to connect the app to your Sonos device.
- After you’ve established a reliable connection, the app will take you to the “Device Shelf” navigation window. The shelf allows you to select which devices will stream music and adjust the volume of your devices.
Return to the app’s homepage once you’ve changed the settings.
Navigate to “My Stations.”
- To stream music in Shuffle mode, select the “Shuffle Station” option.
You can use your Sonos music system to shuffle stations from a free, Plus, or Premium Pandora account. Streaming music from a Premium subscription, on the other hand, provides better sound quality.
Also, you can’t edit your shuffle stations from the Sonos app. Before enabling shuffling in Sonos, modify your station list in the Pandora mobile or desktop app. Another option for editing your stations is to go to the official Pandora website. To assist the sound system in registering the station changes, open and close the Sonos app.
The Pandora Android app can also be used to shuffle stations on Sonos. This is how it works:
Ascertain that your Sonos device and your tablet are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the Pandora app on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the “Now Playing” screen and tap the casting button to pair the app with your Sonos sound system.
- When you have a stable connection, the “Device Shelf” navigation window will appear. Set the volume levels and decide which devices will stream music from this shelf.
- Return to the Pandora homepage once you’ve finished adjusting the settings.
Choose the “My Stations” tab.
- To shuffle music on your Sonos device, select the “Shuffle Station” option.
- Users of Sonos devices can shuffle stations using their free, Plus, or Premium Pandora accounts. However, streaming music with a Premium subscription offers unrivaled sound quality.
It’s worth noting that you can’t edit your station list using the Sonos app. Curate your stations using the Pandora mobile or desktop app before using your Sonos system to shuffle music. Users can also change their station lists on Pandora’s official website. When you enter and exit the Sonos app, the sound system is able to implement the changes you make to your station lists.
Wrapping up: How To Shuffle Stations In Pandora
While most streaming platforms have features that allow users to shuffle their music selections, shuffling on different devices can be confusing. Pandora, on the other hand, has made shuffled stations user-friendly, and subscribers can use different devices. This guide should have answered any remaining questions about rearranging Pandora stations on your iPhone, Android tablet, Alexa, or Sonus device.
Do you like to change the stations on your radio? What device do you use for this? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Next To Read: