How To Show FPS in Warzone 2.0: FPS is an important number to keep an eye out for in games. It can make or break the gaming experience by changing how smooth the game looks and how responsive it feels.
First-person shooters (FPS) need a high FPS because players have to be quick on their feet to beat enemies. In these games, low FPS can be a big problem that can quickly lead to frustration and losses.
There are ways to make your FPS better in WZ2, but that’s not what this article is about. This article will talk about the different ways FPS can be shown in Warzone 2.0.
How To Show FPS in Warzone 2.0
For obvious reasons, this setting is in most competitive games. People want to see important information like FPS, Ping, and Loss all the time.
The developers have taken care of this, and it’s easy to turn on with a simple setting. To turn on the counter during a game:
- Press F3 and then click Interface.
- a new settings menu will pop up:
- From here, turn on the FPS Counter, and you’re done.
- If you want to find other ways to show their FPS, then keep reading.
How to Show FPS in Warzone 2.0 using Steam
- Start the Steam
- Choose Steam > Settings from the list in the top right corner.
- Go to In-Game Settings and turn on the FPS counter like this:
You can put the counter wherever you want. To see the counter, you’ll have to start your game over.
How to Show FPS in Warzone 2.0 Geforce Experience
You can also use Geforce Experience to show FPS in a game if you have an Nvidia Graphics Card.
- Start Geforce Experience
- Click on the icon of your profile in the upper right corner and choose “Account.”
- Click on “General” in the menu on the right.
- Find the overlay that says “In-Game” and click “Settings” as shown below:
A new window will pop up. In this window, choose HUD Layout.
You can set up your HUD Layout from this window. Click on Performance > FPS and choose the counter position.