How to Preload God of War Ragnarok on PS4 and PS5: GoW Ragnarok is the second game in the rebooted God of War series. It has been four years since the first game in the series came out. We’ll go on another journey with the powerful Kratos and his son Atreus.
If you’re as excited as we are to start this new adventure, you’ll want to preload GoW Ragnarok as soon as possible. If you do this, you’ll be ready to play the game as soon as it comes out.
This guide tells you how to preload God of War Ragnarok, when preloading for GoW Ragnarok will start, and how big the file will be on PS4 and PS5.
How to Preload God of War Ragnarok on PS4 and PS5
Using PSN to preload a game on a PlayStation console is pretty easy. Still, if you’ve never done it before, we have a short guide that explains step-by-step how to preload GoW Ragnarok. Just follow the steps below:
- You can open your library from the PlayStation home screen.
- Click “Purchased” games.
- Look for God of War Ragnarok and click it.
- If God of War Ragnarok can be preloaded, the “Download” button under the game’s icon will become active.
- Press the button that says Download.
- Your PlayStation will begin downloading GoW Ragnarok.
- The console MUST be turned on or in standby mode whereas the game is being downloaded.
God of War Ragnarok Download File Size
GoW Ragnarok’s file sizes on both the PS4 and the PS5 have also been made public. Here’s how much space you’ll need on your PS to get GoW Ragnarok installed:
File size for God of War Ragnarok on PS4 is 106.817 GB.
The file size for God of War Ragnarok PS5 is 84.095 GB.