How To Link Wizarding World And Wb Games Accounts In Hogwarts Legacy; The long-awaited Harry Potter open-world role-playing game has finally come out. Players who bought the Deluxe Edition of the game can now play Hogwarts Legacy in its entirety three days before the official release date.
If you like Harry Potter a lot, you probably have an account in the Harry Potter Fan Club.
This guide explains how to link your Wizarding World account to your Hogwarts Legacy WB Games account.
How To Link Wizarding World And Wb Games Accounts In Hogwarts Legacy
Early access to Hogwarts Legacy is now available on all platforms. That is, for people who have the game’s Deluxe Edition. As a first-year student at Hogwarts, one of the first things you’ll need to do is find your perfect wand and go through the Sorting Ceremony.
But if you link your Wizarding World and WB Games accounts, you can have a more personalized experience. This is done through a series of quizzes that help you find your perfect Hogwarts house and wand.
And you’ll get some nice rewards on top of that! Here’s what you need to do:
- Create a WB Games account and a Wizarding World account if you don’t already have them.
- Open the account linking page for Hogwarts Legacy and sign in with your Harry Potter Fan Club account.
- Finish the ceremony with the wands.
- Finish the Ceremony of Sorting.
- After the ceremonies are over, you’ll be asked to click the copy button, which will give you an 8-digit code.
- Go to WBGames.com and sign in to your account.
- Open the Connections tab and use the 8-digit code to link your accounts.
Now, when you start the game for the first time after linking your accounts, you’ll get a message asking you to sign in with your WB Games account.
After you do this, all your free Harry Potter Fan Club content will be there. By linking your Harry Potter Fan Club account, you can get a House Fan-atic School robe and your wand (discovered through your Wand Ceremony).