How To Get Spotify Receiptify In 2022: Before this year’s Wrapped comes out, Spotify users are getting impatient, so they are using third-party apps like Receiptify and others to find out what they listened to in 2022.
One of these apps, Instafest, has gone viral because music fans use it to put together their festival lineups while they wait for Wrapped.
Receiptify, on the other hand, is considered by many to be edgier because it shows your lineup in the form of a receipt. This makes your top songs and artists look like the items on a typical grocery store receipt.
How To Get Spotify Receiptify In 2022
Recipetify makes a playlist for you based on what you listen to on Spotify.
Follow the steps below if you want to know how to get your own receipts.
- Go to the RECEIPTIFY website from the device of your choice.
- There are different ways to sign in. Use Spotify to sign in.
- You must confirm that you want to link your account to Receiptify.
- Once your accounts are linked, you will be asked if you want a receipt for the last month, the last six months, or for all time.
- Based on what you choose, Spotify gives you a receipt right away.
Spotify Receiptify In 2022
The Spotify Receiptify app is a lot of fun to use because of the songs it makes. Music fans have taken to Twitter to share their own receipts.
This list has your name, a fake order number, and the date at the top.
The 10-song list shows the track number, the name of the song, and how long it is.
The total number of items will be the time of all your most-played songs added together.