How To Get Spotify Playlist In A Bottle: Playlist in a Bottle is a new feature from Spotify. Here’s how to get the 2024 time capsule and make your own custom playlist.
If you miss the Wrapped feature, the streaming service has just announced a brand-new feature for users all over the world.
The Playlist in a Bottle is a personalized list of three or more songs of your choice that will be locked away until next year.
So, what is the Spotify 2024 time capsule? Here’s how you can get the list of songs.
What Is Spotify’s Time Capsule 2024?
The 2024 time capsule is a new feature on Spotify that lets you make a personalized playlist, or “musical time capsule,” of songs based on how you answer some questions.
Users have to choose whether they want to put their songs in a bottle or something else, choose at least three songs to put in the time capsule, and then lock it.
The streaming service made the new feature available to users everywhere on January 4. This has made Playlist in a Bottle one of the most talked-about topics on social media today.
The songs that users choose will be locked in the time capsule, and the playlist won’t be opened until January of next year.
How To Get Spotify’s Playlist In A Bottle
Go to Spotify Playlist in a Bottle if you want to make your own time capsule and get your own personalized playlist. To make your playlist, do the following:
- Tap “Get Started” once you’ve opened the feature on Spotify.
- Choose a bottle, a pocket, a gumball machine, a lunch box, or a teddy bear to put your playlist in.
- Choose at least three songs and tap “Done” once you’ve made your choice.
- If you want to add more songs, you can tap “Add Songs.” Tap “Lock In” when you’re done and wait until next year.
- The three base songs you must pick are based on a song you need to listen in 2023, a song that reminds you of your favorite person, and a song you’re going to kiss someone to this year.
Spotify will let you know in January 2024 when your playlist can be played again.
As was said above, if three songs aren’t enough for your time capsules, Spotify is happy to add more.
There are still three more questions, so just keep adding songs that answer those questions. Once you’re happy with the result, tap “Done” and wait until 2024 to open your playlist.
A lot of Spotify users like the new feature and can’t wait until next year to open their time capsules.