How to get Jackie gold-plated pistols In Cyberpunk 2077: In the beginning of the game, Jackie is V’s partner in crime, and he has an Iconic pistol. Here’s how players in Cyberpunk 2077 can get their hands on Jackie’s Pistol.
You can meet him in different ways, but in the short time you spend with him before his untimely death at the end of The Heist prologue mission, Jackie leaves an impression that stays with you.
Part of this is because of his beautiful gold-plated pistols, which he uses in a cool way and are one of the most famous guns in the game.
Jackie’s guns and motorcycle will still be around long after he’s gone, so players can still find and use them as they move through Night City. In this short guide, we’ll show you how to get them.
How to get Jackie gold-plated pistols In Cyberpunk 2077
Now, it is possible to get all three of Jackie’s Iconic pistols in the game. Depending on how far you are in the game, you may have missed your chance to get two of them already.
First, we’ll look at the fastest and easiest way to get :
- Right after you finish The Heist mission, the Delamain cab that takes you to meet Dexter Deshawn will give you three options for where to send Jackie’s body. If you are given these three choices, choose the second one: “Take him home to his family.”
- Now, a side quest called “Heroes” will be given to you.
- Mama Welles, Jackie’s mom, won’t call you, so don’t answer the phone or call her back. She will invite you to Jackie’s funeral in Heywood, which is south of where you start.
- The funeral will be at a bar called “El Coyote Cojo.”
- Go inside and say what you want to say about Jackie. Talk to Mama Welles, and she’ll give you Jackie’s famous motorbike.
- Step outside and skip ahead 24 hours.
- Head back inside and up to Jackie’s altar. There, you’ll find both of Jackie’s famous gold pistols. Get them, they’re yours.
You can check out their stats now that you have Jackie’s Iconic pistols. Jackie wasn’t an idiot. This gun is one of the best in the game, especially after you upgraded it twice to legendary quality.
Iconic shortens the time it takes to reload and adds an extra mod slot. It also has a better chance of using the Burn and Stun skills.
Once you’ve made the weapon legendary and added the extra mod slot that comes with being an icon, you’ll have a total of four slots to fill. You can also put a sight and muzzle on the pistol.
The second way to possibly get Jackie’s gun in Cyberpunk 2077 is highly unconfirmed. It comes from YouTuber ESO, who had two fans message him saying that the gun just dropped in front of them in the Watson area of Night City.