How to Get Fused Leapstones in Lost Ark: Players are getting more interested in Lost Ark, a new top-down fantasy massively multiplayer online action role-playing game on Steam.
In the first 24 hours after it came out, it was the second most played game. The game has an open world where you can find a lot of weapons, items, and resources that will help you move forward. One of these is fused leapstones, which will help you sharpen your weapons. Check out this guide if you want to know how to get Fused Leapstones and how to use them in Lost Ark.
How to Get Fused Leapstones in Lost Ark
Every item and resource you find will help you in some way. Fused Leapstones are very helpful in the game, but you have to do the Valtan Legion Raid to get them. In your Integrated Dungeon, you will be able to find a short cut to this raid.
Fused Leapstones are the prize for beating this dungeon raid with 8 people. It says what the item level is for the Normal and Hard modes of the dungeon, and the rewards might depend on which mode you choose. In normal mode, you need an item level of 1415 per gate, and in hard mode, you need an item level of 1445 per gate. When the raid is over, these Fused Leapstones will be in your Inventory.
How to Use Fused Leapstones
Here’s what you can do with your Fused Leapstones:
- Go to the nearest big city to find the Gear Honing NPC. On the map, they are marked with a hammer.
- Talk to an NPC to bring up the Honing Menu.
- Click the Special Honing button.
- Also, you have to upgrade your gear to its maximum level before you can hone it.
- For each Item, you need a certain number of Leapstones.
- When you click on Special Honing for an item, it will show you how likely it is to be finished.
- The chance of success is always low, but that doesn’t always mean that something will go wrong. It’s really a gamble, but it’s worth a shot.
That’s all you need to know about getting and using Fused Leapstones in Lost Ark from this guide.