How To Get Fifa 23 Closed Beta Code To Play Early Access: The FIFA 23 closed beta has been out for a couple of weeks, but EA is reportedly sending out a second batch of invites on August 24 so that more players can get a code and start playing early access.
This year’s game is the last one in the FIFA series before EA Sports FC takes over. And there’s a lot to be excited about, like the confirmed return of Juventus, the start of the Women’s Super League, and the fact that this year’s installment on PC is finally the same as copies on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S.
The full game and its early access version are both set to come out in September, but you might be able to play tomorrow if you get an invite.
How To Get Fifa 23 Closed Beta Code
- Create an EA account.
- Choose either United Kingdom or United States as the region.
- Go to your email settings.
- Mark the checkbox, Yes, send me emails about products, news, etc.
- Under “preferred games,” you can choose FIFA 22, FIFA 21, FIFA 20, FIFA Competitive Gaming, Ultimate Team, FIFA Mobile, and more if you want.
- Pick either PlayStation or Xbox as the platform you want to use.
People from the US and UK are the only ones who can join the closed beta. Even worse, there is almost no chance of getting a code, and it can only be played on PlayStation and Xbox.
If you get a round two beta code invite, you can play FIFA 23 early on August 24. However, the full release date is September 27.
The Standard edition of EA’s game comes out on September 30, while the Ultimate edition comes out three days earlier, on September 27. To get early access, you have to order the Ultimate edition ahead of time.