How to get Essence in Marvel’s Midnight Suns: Firaxis Games made Marvel’s Midnight Suns, which is a tactical game that is played in turns. Where you play as the Hunter, a character you can change.
You can give him more than 30 different skills and team him up with your favorite Avengers and X-Men characters. Go up against the bad guys, Lilith and Hydra, with your favorite superheroes like Captain America, Iron Man, Ghost Rider, and more.
In every battle, it’s your job to make sure that your faction stands tall. In this game, you need to improve your cards in order for that to happen.
We know that this game has three types of cards: Attack Cards, Heroic Cards, and Skill Cards. With their own Essence, they can be made even better.
Want to know what they are? Check out this guide to learn everything you need to know about the Essence in Marvel’s Midnight Suns.
How to get Essence in Marvel’s Midnight Suns
Essence, unlike Credits, is a thing that you need to improve your Cards in this game. In Marvel’s Midnight Suns, Attack Essence, Skill Essence, and Heroic Essence can be used to improve Attack Cards, Skill Cards, and Heroic Cards. Here are a few ways that you can get the Essence.
- Researching the Artifacts at Forge is the easiest way to get the Essence.
- Also, you can get the Essence by finishing missions and challenges.
- In Marvel’s Midnight Suns, you can also get the Essence that is on the Abbey. They look like glowing orbs.
- You can get Power Essence from a Purple Orb.
- Orange Orb gets you Heroic Essence
- Green Orb gets you Skill Essence
- Now, you can use them to improve the Cards at the Yard or make new ones at the Forge.