How To Get Blueprints In Marvel Midnight Suns: You can team up with your favorite Marvel characters in this tactical turn-based game. Play as a character named Hunter that you can change, and go on a mission to stop bad guys like Lilith and Hydra.
As you go with your favorite superhero idols, you must make sure that your group stands tall. As you play more, the game will definitely get harder.
So, make sure to upgrade and make your own ability cards so you can fight hard. But, just like in most RPGs, crafting and upgrading require some kind of resource in this game, too.
In Marvel’s Midnight Suns, you need blueprints to do this job. Don’t know how? Check out this Blueprints guide that has everything you need to know.
How To Get Blueprints In Marvel Midnight Suns
In this game, Blueprints can be found based on how rare they are. The most common ones are easy to find, but you have to work hard to find a Legendary or Epic Blueprint. Here’s how you can get the Blueprints, though.
- Blueprint is something you can get by doing missions and challenges. Also, don’t forget to look at the rewards for a mission before you start it. Because it says so in the section about rewards for the mission that gives Blueprints.
- In Marvel’s Midnight Suns, you can also get Blueprints by researching the Artifacts at Forge.
- If you open Arcane Chests around the Abbey, you might find a Blueprint inside.
- Once you have finished the Blueprint Exchange research goal at the Forge, you will be able to change Blueprints. This means that you can get high-rarity Blueprints by turning low-rarity Blueprints into them.
- Blueprints and Essence are needed at the Forge in Marvel’s Midnight Suns to make new Ability Cards.