Valorant TPM 2.0 Error is an error that happens in Valorant, which Microsoft just released through Windows 11. Valorant TPM players have run into the Valorant TPM 2.0 Error, which has led them to search for a Valorant TPM 2.0 Error fix. Find out everything here about Valorant TPM 2.0 Error.
Valorant TPM 2.0 Error: Solutions
The well-known Microsoft just came out with Windows 11 and made it available as a free upgrade for PCs. As soon as it came out, Valorant players who had upgraded to Windows 11 started having trouble with it.
This is because of Secure Boot and TPM 2.0. There’s no need to worry or get tense about these things. But there is a way to fix this problem that everyone is having.
FIX Valorant TPM 2.0 Error
How To Fix Valorant TPM 2.0 Error
To fix the Valorat TPM 2.0 Error, you need to take the following steps:
Solution 1: Check for Windows updates first
Solution 2: Turn off the Discord’s auto-start feature
- In this Discord automatic boot, you have to do is
- Open the Discord settings menu.
- Now, click on the settings for Windows that you see.
- Now, turn off the option to be open to discord.
- Finally. Restart your computer
Solution 3: Turn on TPM 2.0 and protect the boot
- After the boot is locked,
- Again, turn your computer back on.
You can look at the splash screen to figure out which key to press to press “Enter,” and each brand’s system tells you which keys are which.
- For Dell F2 or F1
- For HP ESC or F10
- For Acer F2 or Delete
- For ASUS F2 or Delete
- For Lenovo F1 or F2
- For MSI Delete
- For Toshiba F2
- For Samsung F2
- For Surface, you have to press and hold the volume up button
Solution 4: BIOS update and Restart
- First, go into the settings.
- Update the security, and then restore it.
- Then click the restart button and say restart now
- Now, your system will reboot and show you a new menu.
- Now, click the troubleshoot and
- Go to the advanced options and then to the UEFI Firmware settings.
- Again, give them the option to start over.
By following this procedure, you will be able to get to BIOS.