How To Find The Enlarged Heart In Remnant 2? Do you want to get stronger and heal yourself more in Remnant 2, but don’t mind healing a bit less each time?
Well, there’s something called the “Enlarged Heart” that can help you with that. It’s like a special magic item that can give you more chances to heal, but each time you heal, it won’t make you as strong as before. It’s a bit like a trade-off.
To find the Enlarged Heart, you need to visit a merchant named Cass in the game. He’s someone who sells special items like the Enlarged Heart.
When you use a magical item called “Dragon Heart,” it normally helps you heal and become stronger. But this Enlarged Heart thing can give you even more chances to use the Dragon Heart. It’s like having extra magic juice to heal yourself in tough situations.
How To Find The Enlarged Heart In Remnant 2?
To get the Enlarged Heart, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to a place called the “Outpost.” You can find it through a portal in the Sanctuary.
- Look for the merchant named Cass in the Outpost. He’s the one with a brown coat and a big backpack full of things to sell.
- Talk to Cass and see what he’s selling. If you see the Enlarged Heart, you can buy it from him for 10,000 scrap. Scrap is like the money in the game.
But sometimes, some players have trouble finding the Enlarged Heart in the game. It’s like a bug, a little mistake in the game. The game creators know about it and are trying to fix it.
Enlarged Heart Bug In Remnant 2? Solution
If you have the Enlarged Heart, but it doesn’t seem to work as it should, you can try some things to make it work:
- Make sure your game is up to date, like the latest version.
- Check if you accidentally put on another magical item that stops the Enlarged Heart from working.
- Take the Enlarged Heart out of your inventory and put it back in to see if it starts working again.
- If you play with a friend, make sure both of you have the same version of the game and the Enlarged Heart item.
If you want to become even stronger, there are two ways to do it:
- You can upgrade the Dragon Heart, the magical item that helps you heal. You can do this with a character called Wallace, and he’ll need some special things from you to do the upgrade.
- You can wear a special ring called the “Tear of Kaeula.” This ring gives you more slots to use magical items like the Dragon Heart.
But remember, healing is essential, but you shouldn’t rely too much on it. You also need to learn how to fight better and use your weapons, armor, and skills wisely. That way, you’ll be a powerful warrior in Remnant 2!