Every new generation of Samsung smartphones are coming with lots of great features that really help us to make our work easier as well as fast, In those features that I always want from Samsung to add on there android device is an assistive touch feature, I know, that’s not a new feature; Apple devices use from very long time ago, but now it finally comes in android device majorly android pie or above version.
What Is Assistive Touch Feature
The feature is basically a floating screen button menu where you can add various important shortcuts like Home, Screenshot, Volume, Back button and many more so it’s easy to use when you are in hurry and always going to find them, that makes smartphone use more easier and one-handed, here in this article I will tell you how you can enable assistive touch feature in your android device.
Steps to Enable Assistive Touch In Android Device
1. Firstly, You have to have to go to your main “device setting” that a Gear Icon, open it.
2. After you have done that, scroll down and find the “accessibility option” or you can also search the name from the search bar.
3. After opening the accessibility option you have to Find and open the “Interaction and Dexterity” option.
4. Now, Just look and find the “Assistant Menu” option and click on it to enable.
5. Now there is many more options in the assistant menu where you can change menu size, transparency, and reorder menu items, that it.
6. After enabling assistive touch now go to the home screen and you will show floating button click on it and there is a shortcut option that helps you to do your works fast.