If you don’t want to use Affirm anymore and want to know how to delete your account, you don’t have to look any further. In this article, we’ll show you how to cancel Affirm on your device in a quick and easy way.
Affirm is a financial technology that allows people to get installment loans at the point of sale to pay for things they want to buy.
The payment schedule for these loans is set, and you can look at it before you buy something. Even though they charge interest, some stores have interest rates on purchases as low as 0%.
There are many reasons why you might want to delete your Affirm account. One of the most common is that the company sends too many spam emails. So, keep reading to find out how easy it is to cancel Affirm.
How to Delete Affirm Account?
You can’t delete your Affirm account through the app or website. Instead, you have to send a request to their customer service team.
Follow the steps below to easily get rid of your Affirm account.
- First, you can try to cancel your Affirm account by calling Affirm’s customer service at (855) 423-3729 and giving them your account information.
- Send customer service an email at [email protected]
- Visit this page to close your Affirm account online.
- Here are the steps to send an email to close your Affirm account.
- Open the email account you used to sign up for the Affirm website or app.
- Now, in the “To” box, type [email protected]
- In the subject line, type “Request to Delete My Affirm Account.”
- Now, start writing an email to Affirm asking them to permanently delete or close your account.
our email might look like this;
Request to get rid of my Affirm account
Dear customer service team at Affirm,
I want to get rid of my Affirm account for good. So, could you please close my account with Affirm? Your name, address, and date of birth are the details of my account.
Before you close your Affirm account, you need to make sure you don’t owe any money and that all of your purchases are paid for.
After you close your account, you won’t be able to sign in or see your loan history. You also won’t be able to find out if you qualify for credit or apply for it.
Why Should You Delete Affirm Account?
You might want to close your Affirm account for many different reasons. Still, here are some of the most common ones;
- Even though some stores offer financing with no interest, others have standard interest rates that range from 10% to 30%.
It doesn’t tell the credit bureaus when you pay your bills on time.
- It might do a soft credit check to make sure you are who you say you are and to see if you are eligible for your spending limit. But don’t worry, it won’t hurt your credit score.
- Before you can finish your transaction, you need to get approval for every possible purchase.
This is the complete details of How to Delete Affirm Account.