If you want to know how to Chromecast Stadia to TV then keep scrolling here we have listed out the step by step procedure. Google Stadia is a cloud gaming service that it developed and operates. It is available via Chromecast Ultra and Android TV devices, on personal computers via the Google Chrome web browser and other Chromium-based browsers, and on supported Android smartphones via the Stadia mobile app.
With a Chromecast Ultra or Chromecast with Google TV and Stadia Controller, you can enjoy Stadia gaming on a larger screen in your home. The subscription allows you to access more games because the library is frequently updated. Learn how to use Stadia on a Chromecast-connected TV or Chromecast-connected TV by reading this article.
How to Chromecast Stadia to TV
How to Chromecast Stadia from Android Phone
- On your Android device, navigate to the Google Play Store.
- In the Play Store, search for the Stadia app and select the Download option.
- Click Open to launch the app with your Stadia account.
- Now, from the app, select the game.
- Now, from the Android phone’s Notification panel, select the Cast icon.
- Choose the Chromecast device on which you want to play Stadia games.
- Finally, the game will be displayed on the Chromecast-enabled device. As a result, you can cast any game from the mobile app to your TV.
How to Cast Stadia from PC to Chromecast
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your computer and navigate to the Stadia official website.
- Sign in to the account using your existing account information. If you don’t already have an account, create one.
- Go to the Stadia website and choose your favorite game.
- In the browser, look for the three dots icon in the top-right corner. Select Cast from the list of options by clicking on it.
- Select your Chromecast device from the list of options.
- Finally, Stadia games can be accessed on TV via Chromecast using Stadia Controller.
How do I connect Chromecast to my Stadia TV?
On the Chromecast Ultra,
Launch the Home app on your mobile device.
Choose your Chromecast Ultra.
Tap Settings in the upper right corner.
Tap ambient mode under ‘Device settings.’
Tap Show after scrolling down to ‘Stadia Controller linking code.’
Can you play Stadia on regular Chromecast?
The short answer is no. Unfortunately, the standard Chromecast lacks the hardware capabilities to support this entirely new technology. But all is not lost. Stadia can be viewed on your TV using Chromecast Ultra.
Why won’t my Stadia controller connect to Chromecast?
Check that your device is Bluetooth enabled. Your Stadia controller will not be able to connect if Bluetooth is turned off. The Stadia app should prompt you for this permission, but you may need to enable it manually. Start your controller again.