How to Change Difficulty in Modern Warfare 2: Modern Warfare 2 has been out for a while, and most gamers are already enjoying it. It’s the biggest COD release ever because it’s a much better version with a lot of new things to try.
You can play the single-player campaign modes or play with other people in multiplayer mode. In which you have to complete a number of exciting missions.
If you’ve played Call of Duty before, these missions shouldn’t be too hard. But you can play this game with a different Difficulty setting to make it twice as hard. Most players like to be challenged, and if you are one of them and want to know how to change the level of difficulty in Modern Warfare 2, this article is for you. Read this guide to learn how to change the level of difficulty in MW2.
How to Change Difficulty in Modern Warfare 2
- You just need to stop the game first.
- When a menu of options pops up on the side screen, click Change Difficulty.
- Also, you can change the level of difficulty in MW2 between:
- Recruit is the level with the fewest challenges.
- Regular: This level is neither easy nor hard, but somewhere in the middle.
- MW2’s Hardened mode is a little harder to complete than the Regular mode.
- Veteran: For experienced players who want to see how good they are.
- Realistic: This is the hardest mode because you can’t see any of the information on the screen. This includes ammo, weapons that are ready to use, other items, and so on.
If you want to play MW2 on the Realism difficulty, you have to finish the whole Campaign once before you can unlock it.