- Go to Settings, then Phone, and then tap Blocked Contacts. You can also go to Settings > FaceTime and tap Blocked Contacts under Calls.
- Find the blocked number or name of the person who can still text or call you. We’ll temporarily let this number through (or name). If this is a phone number, tap the number and tap “Create New Contact” to save this blocked number on your device as a contact. If this person was already on your list, move on to the next step.
- Tap the Edit button in the top right corner of your screen. Tap the red (-) button next to the number to get rid of it. Then tap the red button that says Unblock.
- Now, turn your thing back on. Go to Settings > General, scroll all the way down, and tap Shut Down. This is the easiest way. Slide the Power Off button. Wait until your device shuts down. Then, to turn your device on, press and hold the Top or Side button until you see the Apple logo.
- Now, go back to Settings > Phone or Settings > FaceTime and tap Blocked Contacts.
- Tap Add New…
- This will bring up your Contacts list. Find the person you just stopped blocking. Then tap on the name of the contact. You have now stopped it again. We shouldn’t have this problem again. If it does, see the section below called “Other notes.”
If nothing else works, you can also try calling your carrier. They can help you block numbers at the carrier level.
Why I’m Still Receiving Calls & Texts from Blocked Number on iOS 14?
If a blocked number is still able to reach you, it’s likely because the caller has hidden their caller ID, either through their carrier service or a third-party app. If that’s the case, calls and text messages may look like they came from a number you don’t know.
When someone you’ve blocked calls you, the call is routed directly to voicemail, as if your phone had been turned off. This is their only indication that you have blocked them. The blocked caller can still leave a voicemail, but it will not appear alongside your other messages.
Start your iPhone again. You should update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Update your iPhone or iPad’s carrier settings. In terms of blocked numbers, check to see if you have any third-party calling or blocking apps installed and make sure they are not interfering.
For Android, tap the phone icon, which is typically located at the bottom of your home screen. Then, in the top right corner of the screen, tap the three dots, then Settings, and finally Blocked Numbers.
iOS 7 added the ability to block numbers on an iPhone, but it can only stop calls when a number is displayed. When you see ‘Unknown,’ it usually means that the number is being withheld. If the caller chooses to hide their phone number in this manner, there is no way to block the call in iOS.
How to Upload Images to Imgur On Desktop and Mobile
How to Watch Twitch and YouTube Streams Together
Solved: Fitbit Versa Won’t Turn On
How to Check Battery Percentage of Beat Studio Buds