If you want to know how to remove a wireless network from Chromebook then keep scrolling here we have listed out the step-by-step procedure.
You can tell Chrome OS to forget about a WiFi network if you no longer require it. If your Chromebook won’t connect to Wi-Fi or you’re getting unusual network errors, you can repair the problem by forgetting and re-adding the problematic network. One of the quickest ways to troubleshoot network connection issues is to do just that. To remove a network from your list of available networks, follow the instructions below.
How to Remove a Network from a Chromebook
- Log in to your Chromebook with Chrome OS
- Then, at the bottom of the screen, click the time icon.
- Navigate to the Network section of Settings.
- Then choose Wi-Fi and Known networks.
- Select More (the option is located next to the network you want to forget).
- Then select the Forget option.
- That network will be removed from your list of known networks on your Chromebook.
- Try restarting your laptop if the network is still visible under Known networks. Chrome OS should now be forced to refresh its list of known networks.
Go to Settings, choose the network you wish to forget, and tap the Forget button on your Chromebook. The appropriate network will be removed from your list of available networks immediately.
Read More Articles: