Who don’t know google maps, we all are familiar with google map whenever we are going for outing with friends and family google maps helps us a lot to give us a direction as a travel guide and with most of you also using the google voice navigation feature to guide the direction without looking into the phone and truly I also tried this feature helps me a lot.
What If I tell you-you can use google map voice navigation feature in your mother tongue or any language which you prefer that map voice navigation is speaking, there are 30+ languages which you can use for voice navigation to make your traveling more easy and helpful.
Here in this article, I will tell you how you can change your voice navigation language from default to any other language like Hindi, Spanish, Japanese, Gujarati, and many other languages.
Steps to changes google voice navigation langugaes in android/ iOS.
1. Firstly open the google maps in your android smartphone.
2. Now on the top left side of the screen, you will see three lines click on them scroll down and in the bottom, there is a setting option click to open it.
3. After opening setting there is lots of option so just scroll down and find navigation setting option and click on it.
4. After that, you will see an option of voice selection click on it and here you will see your default voice is selected ( English).
When you scroll down there are lots of different languages from which you can choose your preferred language by just clicking on it.
Is that simple to change the google voice navigation command it really helps to navigate us by our understandable language.
Wrap Up :
Google Maps really helps us a lot when we are going for traveling with family or friends with voice navigation feature so with this article you can easily change the voice language with these easy steps and check out the more different languages and their sound quality with playtesting sound feature.
Next to Read :
- 6 Ultimate Way to Hack & Change Window 10 Password
- How To Transfer Gmail Contacts To Keypad Phone
- Best Multiplayer Android Game You Should Play Before Die