FIFA 23 Preload Start Date & Time on PS5, PS4, XBox, and PC : The release of FIFA 23 is coming up soon, and fans of the most popular football video game in the world can’t wait to get their hands on it.
If you want to be ready to play the game as soon as it comes out, you should pre-load it. In this guide, we show you how to load FIFA 23 ahead of time on PS5, PS4, PC, and Xbox. We also have the exact dates and times for when FIFA 23 preloads start on all platforms. Lastly, we describe the file size of the FIFA 23 download on all platforms.
FIFA 23 Preload Start Date & Time on PS5, PS4, XBox, and PC
We have great news for you if you pre-ordered FIFA 23 for Xbox Series X or Xbox One. You can now preload your game. But the pre-load times for the PS5 and PS4 are a little bit different.
On September 25 at 6 a.m. CEST, 5 a.m. BST, and 12 a.m. ET, Preload should go live on PlayStation. Or, if you live on the West Coast of the United States or Canada, you can start pre-loading FIFA 23 on your PS5 or PS4 at 9 p.m. Pacific Time (PT) on September 24.
Starting September 21, PC gamers can pre-load FIFA 23 on Origin or Steam. On PC, preloading starts at 7 pm CEST, 6 pm BST, 1 pm ET, and 10 am PT. Now that we know when the game will come out, let’s look at how to preload it.
How to Preload FIFA 23 on PS4 & PS5
It’s pretty easy to preload a game on PlayStation through PSN. Still, if you have never done it before, we have a short guide that shows you how to do it step by step. Here are the steps to take:
- From the PlayStation home screen, go to your library.
- Choose “Games I’ve bought.”
- Find FIFA 23 and choose it.
- If FIFA 23 can be preloaded, the “Download” button will show up next to the game’s icon.
- Click the Download button.
- FIFA 23 will start to download to your PS3.
- While the game is being downloaded, the console MUST be on or in standby mode.
How to Preload FIFA 23 on Xbox Series X and S and Xbox One
When it comes to Xbox consoles, it’s also pretty easy to load a game ahead of time. Just follow the steps below, and FIFA 23 will be pre-loaded for you in no time:
- On the Xbox home screen, click “My games and apps.”
- Choose “Games.”
- Look for FIFA 23 and choose it.
- To get to the installation menu, press “A.”
- Choose “Take care of the installation on the inside.”
- If FIFA 23 can be downloaded ahead of time, you will be able to mark “will install.”
- When you click “Save changes,” your game will start to download.
- Make sure the console is on or in stand – by mode while the game is being downloaded.
What is FIFA 23 Download File Size on PS5, PS4, Xbox, and PC
One more thing you need to know about FIFA 23 preload. Let’s figure out how much space you’ll need to make room for the FIFA 23 installation. Here are the sizes of the FIFA 23 download files for each platform:
Xbox Series X/S: About 45GB
About 38GB for Xbox One
Sony’s PlayStation 5 is about 52GB
System Requirements say that you’ll need 100 GB of free space on your PC (Steam) to play this game.