Darktide failed to join server: In this intense and brutal action shooter, you have to take back the city of Tertium from hordes of bloodthirsty enemies. Warhammer 40,000: Darktide is the new co-op-focused game from the team that made the Vermintide series, which won several awards.
Inside the hive, there are seeds of corruption that could grow into a huge wave of darkness. A new, mysterious, and dangerous force wants to take over the whole city. You and your friends in the Inquisition must find and kill the enemy before Chaos takes over the city.
Darktide failed to join session
Here are some reasons why you might not be able to play Darktide Multiplayer.
- Corrupt cache data on consoles or launcher
- Multiplayer packages are missing from Next-Gen games.
- Use the Darktide screen to start the game.
- Improper game licenses
Launch the Game from Its Dedicated Launcher (PC/Consoles)
If you’re having trouble with Darktide Multiplayer not working, try running the game from its own launcher instead of the Darktide launcher. It has been proven that this solution works on both PC and consoles.
For PC, just double-click the executable file for Darktide to start the game right away.
For consoles, you don’t need to use the Darktide interface to start Darktide. Just use the list of games that is specifically for it.
Update the Licenses (PS Only)
If you have a PlayStation console and Darktide Multiplayer isn’t working, you can try updating the licenses. Here’s what you need to do:
- Open the PS4’s Home screen, go to the Settings menu, and then click on Account Management.
- Choose Restore Licenses, and then, if asked, click on Confirm.
- Wait until everything is done. Then, restart your console and see if the problem with Darktide Knights Multiplayer not working goes away.
- Open the PS5’s home screen and go to the Settings menu.
- Choose Users and Accounts from the list of options, then go to Other.
- Choose “Restore Licenses” from the next menu, and then click “Restore” to confirm. Then, wait for the operation to finish, and start the game again to see if you can play Multiplayer.
Darktide Server Check
The Darktide Servers may be down sometimes.
In this case, you can’t do anything until your servers are back online.
Then you should keep looking at threads on Discord, Reddit, and other online gaming forums to see if other players are having the same problems.
Check Steam Game File
If a process bug comes up, you can close the game and start over. Then you might be able to tell if a fresh start helps. If that’s the case, you can also check your Steam game files to fix any broken files.
- First, check Steam Game Files
- Then, open Steam.
- Then look for the game in your collection.
- Now, make the game by right-clicking on it and tapping Properties.
- Next, look for the tab called “Local Files.”
- Then tap Check the Game Files’ Integrity.
The last step is to reload the game once the process is done.