Here is the complete details of What does Beast Eye quivers Mean in Elden Ring
When the Beast Eye shakes, it means you’re close to a boss that drops Deathroot. This is a rare item that can be traded for more valuable items that are useful for every type of build. When the Beast Eye works, you’ll see a message at the bottom of the screen.
Gurranq will give you more valuable items in exchange for Deathroot. In fact, he gives you the Beast Eye but doesn’t tell you what to do with it.
You can use the Beast Eye to find bosses that drop Deathroot, as you can see.
After you beat each boss, you can go back to Gurranq to get your reward.
At some point, Gurranq will become angry. The good news is that after you do enough damage to him, he’ll calm down. He doesn’t need to die. After his short rage, feel free to bring him more Deathroot.
Beat Eye quivers Locations
In Elden Ring, you can get a total of nine Deathroot items. Four of them are from Tibia Mariners.
You’ll get alerts about “The Beast Eye Quivers” in the following places:
- Snow Valley: The Tibia Mariner hiding in a boat near the ruins is your target for the Beast Eye. He is calling up all those dead people.
- Summonwater Village: The Tibia Mariner you want to catch is in this village.
- Carian Study Hall: A Tibia Mariner outside the Carian Study Hall tower drops the item.
- Wyndham Ruins: Kill the Tibia Mariner in the ruins’ southern part.
- Mountaintop of Giants: The Ulcerated Tree Spirit is the one you want to kill.
- Black Knife Catacombs: You need to beat the Cemetery Shade and look for a chest nearby to find Deathroot.
- Haligtree: On the Hidden Path to Haligtree, you can find Deathroot. Commander Niall is your goal.
- Deathtouched Catacomb: Kill the assassin Black Knight and take Deathroot from the chest nearby.
- Gelmir Hero’s Grave: To get Deathroot, open the chest behind the Red Wolf of the Champion.
In Elden Ring, Beast Eye is a Key Item. People say that Beast Eye shakes when it gets close to Deathroot. Key Items in Elden Ring are a wide range of things that can be found in certain places or given by NPCs. They are used to open up new areas, complete quests, and move the story forward.
If you gave him the first Deathroot, you will get the Beast Eye and Clawmark seal. Get another four deathroots and give them to Gurranq, the Beast Clergy. If you give him three more deathroots, he will give you Bestial Sling, Bestial Vitality, and Ashes of War: Beast’s Roar as a reward.
You get the Beast Eye the first time you give Gurranq a Deathroot. The Beast Eye can’t be used or put on anything, so what does it do? The Beast Eye is an item that doesn’t do anything but can find Deathroot.
Give Gurranq, the Beast Clergyman in the Bestial Sanctum, a Deathroot to get the Beast Eye.